"In the fast-paced industry
world that we are living in today, it requires important financial
decisions to be made and it is imperative that we have individuals
who understand our business needs.
In dealing with the team at Vendor Alliance Capital, they have surpassed
my expectations of achieving my day-to-day business needs."
-Dino Pimental, Dunkin' Donuts
Selecting the right financial partner is the key
to your company’s long term success. At Vendor
Alliance Capital, we work with our clients to understand
their individual needs. We strive to find the best solution
and financial alternatives for the many different challenges
that companies are faced with in today’s competitive
Key decisions in selecting a Finance
- Assess your short and long term business objectives and
or expansion plans
- Aside from new development or plant expansion, evaluate
whether older equipment will need to be upgraded or retrofitted
to meet demand
- What assets are now encumbered, and is there any equity
available from existing assets to leverage additional borrowing
- Does your company have any restrictive covenants that
may prevent you from acquiring new assets or limit your
ability to borrow additional money?
- Has your bank reviewed and approved your long-term growth
- Is it necessary to expand your current working capital
lines to support the planned growth?
- Does your current lender understand your business?